There is nothing I can say.
Ask me anything
- Gil Fronsdal (via pingwillow)
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - You’re cool.
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - I hate you
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
that mostly comes from watching my own statistics decrease here and increase on other social platforms, coupled with anecdotal evidence from other artists/people not loving the “addicted to outrage” tone that frequently happens here. it seems people are quietly slipping away because of the noise. I plan to stay. but it’s depressing.
"Addicted to outrage". I’ve never heard Tumblr more adequately described.
you can thank neil gaiman for that one. i stole it.